Shop The Look
Photography by Alicia Mara
Tenon Leather Jacket - Timberland | Shirt - 7 For All Mankind (Similar) | Jeans - Uniqlo (Similar) | Watch - Seiko 5 Field Watch | Boots - Timberland City Premium
Fall is kicking into full gear and here's one of my favorite looks from this season. We went on a fun day trip away from NYC to visit the prestigious campus of Yale University. As soon as we arrived, I felt like we were in a different country. All the buildings and general vibes from the campus reminded me of my European travels. Also what a perfect day we picked to tour the campus with Fall in full effect - beautiful leaves both on the trees and spread out across the ground. My favorite trend this Fall season has been styling with a lot of black. I am wearing this awesome Timberland Tenon Jacket that combined the field jacket design with leather. The mix of different materials and black & brown works really well - both stylish and rugged.
* Field Jacket is a great essential outerwear to add for the season - perfect for the weekend and layering
* Adding stripes for some pattern, a nice henley shirt in subtle black & grey will do
* The overall look is Black & Brown combo, keep a clean look with plain black fitting jeans
* The Timberland City Premium boots in brown matches the jacket perfectly and breaks up the look nicely
* The boots was comfortable for walking all day and already had nice patina breaking in, also features side zipper to get in & out quickly
* The style is very moto-inspired - great for city urban vibes yet a sense of toughness and endurance from the Timberland heritage
Thank you for reading!
Leo Chan - Levitate Style